ＦＡＳＨＩＯＮ & ＣＯＳＰＬＡＹ
- Bobon21 - Offers a variety of very cute clothes! There are plenty of tutorials showing how to order from Taobao, but if you need help, just ask me!
- Viobo - Similar to Bobon21
- Yesstyle - Wonderful clothing for any gender, also has cosmetics and a ‘lifestyle’ category, if you want to look for more than clothes!
- New Look - Categories: Womens, Shoes & Accessories, Maternity, Plus Size, Mens and Teens
- Laura’s Playground - A whole lot of stores that have clothes for trans* people! Both FTM and MTF and more.
- NerdyLittleSecrets - A cute little Etsy store selling loads of adorable accessories!
- CircusDoll - Sells wonderful cosplays costumes, wigs, shoes and accessories, as well as lolita!!
- Spreepicky - Cosplay, lolita, very cute clothes, wigs and accessories
- ASOS - A wide variety of clothing.
- Cosmates - Mainly cosplay, but the categories include Gothic Lolita, Schoolgirl Uniforms, Sailor Fuku, Maid Dresses, Punk/Rock, Anime Costumes, Casual Wear, Lingerie and ‘Others’.
- Cosmonde - Absolutely amazing cosplay store. High quality wigs and cosplays, which can be tailored to your measurements, and have are unbelievably accurate and detailed down to the last thread. Has costumes from Attack On Titan, Persona, Hetalia, Tiger and Bunny, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Uta no Prince-Sama, One Piece, VOCALOID (more than just the original outfits), Black Butler, Karneval, K-On!, DMMD and soooo much more!!
(Wah I’m so sorry I couldn’t include more for non-binary genders and such!! I’ll try to find more stores later!!)
ＭＥＮＴＡＬ ＩＬＬＮＥＳＳ & ＳＥＬＦ－ＣＡＲＥ
- The Quiet Place - Very good for calming down and lessening anxiety.
- Weavesilk - Has a very relaxing effect (personally, I love this and it works very well for me). I think there’s an app for it now too.
- YoungMinds - “YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.” It has trigger warnings on the site, so don’t worry about clicking on something possibly triggering. Has useful things to help you with anxiety, depression, eating disorders, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), bullying and lots more. It even offers help if you are unhappy with the treatment you are receiving.
- Dealing With Depression - “Self-Help and Coping Tips to Overcome Depression”.
- And you can always come to me for comfort or advice.
- Laugh and smile everyday
- Stroke a soft toy or pet
- Draw on yourself with safe body-friendly ink or paint
- Accept the love of others and love yourself
- Wear things that make you feel comfortable
- Do not let anyone else dictate your life
- You are worth everything. You are made of stardust, sprinkles, clouds and rain, with every tear comes a ray of sunshine. You are a rainbow of wonder and emotions and we love you.
- “I’m On My Way”
Wes Anderson Masterpost
I want this house.
Dan Fessler’s HD Index Painting Technique let’s you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner, and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!
The article gives you everything you need to try it out for yourself.It’s easy to set up and use, and the results are so fucking cool.
pixel artists everywhere dying just so they can roll in their graves
So somehow, the trans YA lit bibliography I posted on tumblr over a year ago suddenly has gotten about a billion notes and a billion new followers in the last day or so. On that note, I thought I’d share that I have a newer version of the list that is a bit more…
My passion is learning new languages, so here are some good sites to help you learn the following languages! Please feel free to add on!
Hey also that picture up there is transparent, which is pretty fucking awesome.
- A LOT OF LANGUAGES
- ALSO A LOT OF LANGUAGES
- Chinese (Mandarin)
(this guy makes great videos too)
(the University of Iceland has an online language centre, too)
Just thought some of my followers might be interested in this. I know I am!
Plant Care MasterPost
nothing makes me more upset than the thought of plants not being taken care of so here are some helpful links!!
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.